Date:
Thu, 1 May 2008 11:36:08 EDT

Folks,

Vacations are just ahead of us on the calendar; business meetings happen
anytime. While mentioned before, we ship our GF Fresh Baked items to people at
their vacation hotels, timeshares, etc. We also ship ahead to the hotel where
your business meeting is being held.
Check the latest GF May/June Bake Sched:
       www.sillyyakbakery.com/glutenfree.html

Thanks & enjoy your vacation!!!  Or enjoy a business trip?

Miguel in Madison WI
for The Silly Yak Bakery
608.833.5965   </HTML>