From:
Stacy Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Stacy Higginbotham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Nov 2008 06:04:05 -0600

Please research this before taking. I use this around my house and in my
garden to kill bugs. It is a powder that is made of glass like fibers that
get into the joints of the insects and make them unable to move easily.
There are all kinds of warnings on the package about unsafe exposure to
humans. I have not investigated any human uses so there may be something
there but just know that I use it as a poison to kill insects.

*******
*******