From:
"Robert R. Becker" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 23:02:41 -0700

>For the past few years I have not been able to drink alcohol because even a
>sip can make me feel ill all over. All my muscles hurt and I feel weak for
>several minutes. Could this be related to my cd?
>
>Mara Levin

        Wow!!  That sounds like some pretty good stuff!  Where can I get
some? :)

        Seriously, I have been celiac since I was born (27 years), and I
have never had a reaction to alcohol similar to the one described here.  I
have been intoxicated, and sometimes I have had a reaction to drinking grain
alcohol, but that is the extent of my experience.

Bob Becker
Northwest College
Powell, Wyoming