From:
Beverley Sokulsky <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Dec 1995 11:17:17 +1100

On Wed, 6 Dec 1995, charles b white wrote:

> regarding your friend who reacted to gluten from the birth control pill.
> What ingredient in the birth control pill made her react to gluten?  Janet

Sorry I was unable to  get the answer to that one, my friend doesn't have
the interest in that kind of info - she was just sooooo relieved not to
have CD - (like she had the POX!:-().

I have a problem with people who think being different is bad, I quite
enjoy  the fact that I'm different and that I have enough self esteem to
look after my health & promote the benefits of a CD diet to those that
require one.
MAybe its just attention seeking!!:-)
Bev
Australia<[log in to unmask]>