From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 1 Jul 2013 09:16:08 -0500

July is one of the best months for outdoor living, grilling on the BBQ, water sports, you name it. The one thing all of us down here in South Louisiana's famous Cajun Country keep on hand is plenty of KONRIKO brand Seasonings. Some of us prefer the Hot N Spicy Creole Seasoning (my personal favorite), others like the smoky flavor of our Chipotle Seasoning and yet others prefer the milder, garlic/black pepper flavored Greek Seasoning. We even have a new KONRIKO brand seasoning called NO SALT CREOLE Seasoning that has ZERO-NADA Sodium and uses no salt substitutes.

Whichever Seasoning is your personal favorite you can be assured that if it says KONRIKO on the Label, it is Certified Gluten Free by GIG and Verified NON GMO by the NON GMO Project. There is no corn products, no wheat products, no nuts or soybeans used. This is a bold claim to make as just about every maker of Seasonings but us, uses some additive that you would rather not have in your food products.

We have been making healthy, wholesome, rice based products for 101 years, you could say we were Wheat and Gluten Free before it was cool to be so .....And you would be correct.

Come join us for a great outdoors, BBQ/Grilling July by using our KONRIKO brand Seasonings. You can find them in most Natural Food Stores and Supermarkets. We are also available on our secure Web store at www.konriko.com. We have a 10% off special in July on our entire 6oz KONRIKO brand Seasonings.

Bon Appetite',

Mike Davis

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.

New Iberia, La.