From:
Wendy Feuerstahler <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Wendy Feuerstahler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Nov 2006 20:50:19 -0600

I have worked for McDonald's for the past 11 years.  I have been in a
management position for at least 8 of those years.  I have gone to food
safety class twice and I do food safety at our store every day that I work.

Our meat is cooked to a temperature to insure food safety.  McDonald's
realizes its biggest target is children, and is very careful to cook meat
accordingly. Meat is also held for times and at temperatures that will
insure this.  I test meat every day as it comes off the grill before it is
served to our customers.  If it does not meat temperature standards, it is
not served until the problem is fixed.  This is the procedure that
McDonald's has set in place for its chains to follow.

I do not own any stock in McDonald's, own any store, or have any personal
interest, other than my job is there.  McDonald's is a safe place to eat and
has higher food safety standards than many other food chains.