Date:
Mon, 8 Sep 2003 11:38:39 EDT

The Gluten Sensitive Support Group will meet Saturday, September 13, 10:00
a.m. at the Gwinnett Medical  Center in the Education Center.  To reach Gwinnett
Medical Center from Atlanta, take I-85 north, then exit onto Hwy. 316 (exit
106), follow this hwy. to the exit for Hwy. 120, exiting to the right.  The
entrance to Gwinnett Medical Center is just ahead on the right.  It is easiest to
enter the front door and follow signs to the Education Center.

Our speaker will be Debbie  Collins whose daughter is a celiac.  Cooking was
always important to Debbie so she went about converting family recipes to
delicious gluten-free dishes.  If it didn't taste good to her she didn't make her
daughter eat it.  The daughter is now a teen-ager and thriving well.  Many of
you will remember Debbie from the program she presented to our group over six
years ago.  We're in for a treat!

We will have the opportunity to sample the foods Debbie has prepared for us.
She has compiled a cookbook and has perfected a new, improved version of her
delicious rolls.  Bring your checkbook in case she has cookbooks and/or baked
goods to sell.