From:
Sonja Moore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Nov 1998 19:03:19 EST

It's me again.  I do not mean to clutter everyone's mailbox up with questions,
but after spending most of today searching through the archives of this list,
I am a little confused on a couple of issues.

1)  What is the difference between just wheat intolerance vs. gluten
intolerance?  How can you tell which one you have?

2)  Some of you mentioned that it might be a good idea for my mom, who has
just been biopsy-diagnosed with celiac disease, to get a flu shot each year?
Is there a specific reason for this?  Can the flu complicate her condition?

3)  What is the difference between pernicious anemia, B12 deficiency anemia
and megaloblastic anemia?  While doing some research on this topic, it sounds
to me as if these are all very closely related.

4)  This may sound odd, but can you trust fresh meat?  For example, chickens I
believe eat grains, etc.  Is it still okay to eat chicken, even if the
chickens diet consists of these things?

Thanks!

Sonja