Date:
Wed, 1 Mar 2006 23:16:43 -0500

This month's issue of Glutenfreeda.com, the on-line gluten-free cooking
magazine, is packed helpful articles on eating deliciously gluten-free and
amazing mouthwatering recipes.  Due to last month's overwhelming success
with our Free Dining Card giveaway we have decided to extend this
promotion through the month of March!  Subscribe to Glutenfreeda.com and
you will not only receive a wealth of information on cooking gluten-free,
menus, monthly articles, on-line cooking classes and over 4000 gluten-free
recipes but you will also receive a Free Triumph Dining Card.

This month at Glutenfreeda.com check out our on-line cooking class - A
discussion on Low-Fat, Gluten-free baking, plus get two, out-of-this world
delicious, low-fat, gluten-free recipes - including a Chocolate Turtle
Cake!  In honor of St. Patty's Day enjoy our article on Potatoes - 10
Great Ways...from an amazing Potato Lasagna with Sauteed Mushrooms to
Perfect French Fries!  This month we also explore the various varieties
and versatility of rice.  Discover new and exciting aromatic rice dishes.
And that's just the beginning...our article on Sassy Shrimp highlights
different types of shrimp, tips on how to choose, prep and cook shrimp and
of course gives you several new sensational recipes to explore.  Spring
clean your recipe index with phenomenal new chicken recipes your whole
family will enjoy.

And if you haven't already tried them, Glutenfreeda.com is the only on-
line retailer of Glutenfreeda's Real Cookies.  Glutenfreeda's Real Cookies
are pre-formed, refrigerated cookie dough.  No mess, no fuss...and the
results are out of this world.  No kidding!  They truly do taste like the
real thing!  To learn more about Glutenfreeda's Real Cookies visit
www.glutenfreeda.com.

All this and so much more at Glutenfreeda.com.  Come by and check us out
at www.glutenfreeda.com!