From:
Betty Jodrey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Nov 2001 05:57:10 -0800

I know Pillsbury frostings are listed in the CSA shopper's guide, but I
just emailed them to be sure of the status.  Below is their response.
It shows we must keep in contact with companies about product.

Betty in OHIO

Dear Betty,

Thank you for taking the time to contact our company.

All sources of gluten such as wheat, buckwheat, rye, malt, barley, and
oats are declared on Pillsbury Brand labels if they are used as a part
of the product ingredients.  This includes gluten such as wheat,
buckwheat, rye, malt, barley, and oats that is present as part of
another ingredient, such as "natural or artificial flavors," "natural or
artificial colors," or "spices."  We recommend that you check the
ingredient list on the package each time you make a purchase for the
most accurate source of information.  We want you also to be aware that
Pillsbury uses shared equipment when producing our products.

We hope this information will be helpful to you and that you will
continue to use an enjoy our products.

Sincerely,

C. Walden