From:
Larry Falvo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jul 1997 22:46:41 -0500

Since I live in Canada and am going to Minneapois on Wesnesday I am
looking for some tips on stores where I can buy food.  I would like to
know the name of some products you can get in the USA that we can not
buy here. Example:  CoCo Blasts, Is this a cereal? Where are and what
are the names of the bread and cake mixes you use?  What are your
favorite products, maybe something you use every day and where do you
buy it? Any tips would be appreciated.  Thanks in advance.

Cathie from Canada