From:
June Van Liere <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 7 Jan 2003 20:20:58 EST

I am very frustrated with the company that makes the Best Yet brand of foods.
 I called the 800 number on the products and  they just insisted that it was
impossible to tell which foods were gluten free since they have so many
different manufactures.  I proceeded to ask for the corporate headquarters
which i did call and who
also said the same thing.  She indicated that she would need the code of each

product which i proceeded to give her and then she changed her story and just

said she was unable to assist in this as they have no way of telling which
were gluten free.
Has anyone had any experience with this brand?  I have had such good results
from other calls and this has been very frustrating.  I have a hard time
believing that the company would respond in this way.  She basically said I
should not purchase any of their foods as they do not keep track of such
things.