Date:
Mon, 24 Apr 2000 09:36:30 -0500

HI TO ALL:

I have received so much info from this list, I am hoping someone can help me.
I have had celiac for many years, and have just had a blood test that showed
Hyperthyroid.  they want me to get some more tests for it.  I am wondering if
this is more common with celiacs, if others have problems with it.  Also, has
anyone had further tests, other than blood work.  Is it easily taken care of.

Thanks in advance.

kay