From:
"John C. Paulsen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Nov 1998 17:44:33 -0700

Hi List;
Time for another of what is probably a dumb question from me.

GF baked products that I make at home seem to leave a slightly sharp taste
in the back of my mouth that lingers for a short time.  Commercial products
do not generally give me such a reaction.  Has anyone else had this
experience or is it just me?  Does anyone know how commercial products
eliminate this taste if it exists? Does anyone have any suggestions on how
to eliminate it in home baked products?

Thanks,    John