Date:
Thu, 1 Jan 2004 17:34:40 EST

Our latest jam-packed and redesigned issue is in the mail.
Here are some of the articles it contains:

Don't Worry about Vinegar!
Evidence shows vinegar is safe on the GF diet. Period.

What Is Our Real Risk of Cancer?
Study raises questions about the protective role of the GF diet.

Checking the Math
More on how to calculate if food is safe.

Celiac Leader Fearless When Others Retreated
Honoring Phyllis Brogden, an activist leader who stuck with the truth about
the GF diet.

Ask Amy
Special event planning from a celiac mom who's done it all!

Building Businesses
How two celiacs and a celiac friend turned the gluten-free life into a
career.

It's Not About the Food
Ann Whelan's essay on how food fits into her gluten-free life.

Books for Kids
Reviews of two new books for children with celiac disease

...and more

You can subscribe by email using a MasterCard or Visa, or via postal mail by
check or credit card. A one-year subscription is $32; two years is $54. Be
sure to include your mailing address and, if you subscribe by credit card, the
length subscription you would like.

Write to:
Gluten-Free Living
PO Box 105
Hastings-on-Hudson, NY 10706

Happy New Year to all! May it be happy, healthy and hopeful as we continue
our journey in the new gluten-free world.

The staff of Gluten-Free Living.