From:
Thomas J Leonard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Jul 1995 06:57:25 -0400

I take my hat off to all the people that organized and followed through
in putting the Baltimore Conference together.  Lots of behind the scenes
work and support to be sure.  To all speakers - it was most enlightening
and gave us all good hope for the future.  Without you all there just
wouldn't have been a CS Conference!  THANK YOU!!

I enjoyed it from the start to finish (but sorry to see it end). To all
new and old friends...it was great!

Sandra J. Leonard  [log in to unmask]
361 Cherrywood Drive
Fairborn, OH 45324