From:
Ginny Mingolla <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:44:11 -0400

I've already gotten two messages telling me to call Tofutti myself and I
have to say they are absolutely right.  That is the correct way to know for
sure.

I did call Tofutti and I talked to a secretary who asked someone if it was
gluten free.  She got back on and told me it was.  I asked to speak to the
man she asked and got right through to him.  I questioned some of the
ingredients and he assured me they were all from soy.  He also said all of
Tofutti products are gluten free.

Just wanted to pass that along.

Ginny Mingolla
East Brunswick, NJ