From:
Donna Renneke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Nov 1999 08:48:07 -0600

There is an interesting article on research into osteoporosis prevention
and treatment in the current Science News magazine, Nov.13, 1999.  The
article can be read at the following Web site.
http://www.sciencenews.org/sn_arc99/11_13_99/bob2.htm

Since those of us living in the North will be going into the time of
year where we "hibernate" more the article reminded me of the importance
of "movement" to prevent to prevent bone loss.  I don't need to go to a
gym but can move and wiggle my arms while reading E mail, watching TV
etc. and my bones will benefit!  Keep moving.

Donna