From:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ross Cohen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Jul 2009 13:34:01 -0700
Hi Everyone-

We’d like your help to
bring back the Starbucks gluten-free cake! As
you probably already know, despite what appears to be strong support from the
gluten-free community, Starbucks is discontinuing its Valencia Orange
Cake. This is a tremendous blow to the gluten-free
community. It’s already so hard to find good, safe gluten-free options.
Having a gluten-free treat at Starbucks was an enormous win for the community.
It’s sad to see it disappear such a short time later, without any real
explanation.

We’ve put together this
petition to let Starbucks know how much we miss the gluten-free cake and that
we’d love to see it back in our local Starbucks!

Please share this petition
with your readers and ask them to sign it. The petition is located here: http://www.triumphdining.com/blog/petition-to-starbucks-bring-back-the-gluten-free-cake/. Our
goal is to collect 5,000 signatures and to present the petition to Starbucks
corporate headquarters. Please join us in our quest to get more options for
gluten-free people around the country.

Sincerely,
the Team at Triumph Dining