From:
Burgess Cyndee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 1996 16:34:25 -0400

Thanks to everyone who replied to my quest for sublingual supplements and
concerns about a diet too heavy in corn & rice.  I received about 6 replies
giving advice on how to incorporate variety in the diet--using a variety of
flours (lentils, chickpeas, amaranth, quinoa, almonds, potato starch, tapioca
starch, & buckwheat) and milling your own if possible to avoid
cross-contamination.  Several people mentioned that they've been using lots
of rice & corn for a long time with no problem, but one person said they'd
had to use rice sparingly because of a strong reaction to it.  I also
received a recommendation to order the Food Allergy Cookbook by Marilyn
Gioannini (from Waldenbooks) for help in a rotation diet.

As for the vitamins, several people get monthly B12 shots.  One person
mentioned that they were able to get a nasal vitamin B product called Ener-B
from Rite-aid and Kroger stores.  The only source for sublinguals I received
was Solgar, which also packages under the Cambridge label.  I called L & H
vitamins @ (800)221-1152 and they were real helpful and are sending a catalog
which does include sublingual B12 and B15.  Nelson, the person who helped me,
didn't see any source for sublingual B6 in their catalog, which is of primary
interest to us right now.  So if anybody finds a source for sublingual B6,
please let me know.

Thanks again to everyone for their help!

Cyndee Burgess
Elkhorn Realty
P.O. Box 633, Reserve, NM  87830
(505)533-6728