Date:
Sat, 17 May 2003 08:05:52 -0500

Dear Listmates -
I realize this is not Glutino's fault, but I wanted to share what I am
going through:

I placed a $67 order with Glutino in early May. I didn't know they are
in Canada.  That was a $52 order plus $15 shipping just for regular
shipping (UPS, I think).

The order shipped from Canada on May 9th. Today is May 17th, and it
still isn't here.  I called Glutino yesterday and was told they shipped
57 parcels
to the U.S. on May 9th, and all are being detained by US Customs (in New
York, I think) and are still there.

That makes me wonder if Glutino is in Toronto.  Does anyone know where
Glutino
is?

Worse, my baked goods are now at least 8 days old, stale, and no doubt
going moldy.
I told Glutino that I want my money back.  It all went on a charge card.
 That is a lot
of money for us.  I was told that they can't do anything until the
package gets here.

Well, it is still in US Customs in New York.  I'm in the Chicago area,
and on the 28th
I leave for Virginia for 11 days and my husband works all day.  If it
comes then,
it will sit here 12 days until I return.

Meantime, I am considering a chargeback on my charge card.  I am not
legally obligated
to pay for goods I didn't receive, and since Glutino said "this
occasionally happens" and
they don't know why, I'm not going to order from them again.

Has anyone else run into this?

Vicki in Illinois