Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 17:08:15 +0000

Thanks to all who replied.  This info certainly will help.  Here's the summary:

Go to www.gluten.net, click on Branches / Partners, then select one of the Utah locations.  On the Utah page,
click on restaurants. There is a listing there that might be of help to you.

There is a Wild Oats in Park City.   As for restaurants, Chimayo is one of my all-time favorites (anywhere,
not just Park City) and is very accommodating to Celiac.
Try going to www.goodhealthpublishing.com for a list of 59 national/regional restaurants and their lists of
gluten/wheat free items.  There's also a gluten-free dining card that can be presented to restaurant personnel to ease the ordering process.

I did not try to buy any food while there but did eat at a southwest Restaurant called Chimayo at 368 Main Street.  Phone number is 435-649-6222. Good food and atmosphere.

There are many good restaurants on Main Street, many of which will accommodate GF diets if you phone ahead. I recommend, Cafe Terigo, because I know the chef, Ed Axtell. Light fare, great fresh salads and veggies, steaks, and fish. Easy St. at the bottom of Main is also simple and good.

At the junction, as you enter Park City, we have a new Wild Oats Market with prepared organic foods and a small health food market/store right in Park City on Iron Horse Dr. called Fairweather Foods, as well as three grocery stores, 2 Albertson's and Dans.
The Wild Oats store in Park City has Gluten Free food.
http://www.wildoats.com/u/store213/