From:
Beverly Messner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 May 2001 14:30:56 EDT

The Celiac Support Meeting will be held on Tuesday, June 5th, at 7 p.m.,
at the First Presbyterian Church on the corner of Millsboro Road and
Trimble Road, Mansfield, Ohio.   Anyone with CD, DH, or even undiagnosed
are welcomed to attend.

Park and enter in the rear of the building, go up one flight and turn
into the door on the right.

We will have a dessert cookbook author with us this month.   Please try
to attend.

If you need directions, or have questions, please call me at 419-589-
5972.   Do not respond via e-mail as my computer is in the shop and may
not be back in time.

Thanks,
Bev Messner