From:
"Joan C. Janicki" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Aug 1999 19:43:03 -0400

I was wondering if anyone knows the gluten status of "Northwest Natural"
brand salmon medallions.  I've been seeing them at my local Fresh Fields
and have been having a hard time contacting the company that makes them
in Olympia, Washington.  The ingredients don't look too suspect, with
salmon, wild rice, onions, beet powder, but the generic spices and
natural flavors scare me.

Your help is greatly appreciated.

Joany Janicki, Wshington, DC