From:
jamie knight <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Jan 1999 22:38:45 -0800

Is the detergent, Tide,  gf?  I am inquiring because my husband has DH
and is a mechanic and frequently uses Tide to clean his arms.  He did
this two days ago, and boy is he miserable.  He has broken out
everywhere the Tide has touched.  I am curious because I wash his
clothes in it and he hasn't had any problems before.  Maybe this has
something to do with his skin being sensitive.  If this is true, what
would you recommend to cut the grease?
Thanks,
Jamie