From:
Steve Traini <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 6 May 2010 23:25:05 EDT

All,

After being told a third time by a third different store that they were
informed by their distributor that AB was discontinuing Redbridge I called AB
directly to find out the real scoop!

The lady I talked to told me that this was a problem they have heard quite
often and that it was misunderstanding. I was told that they (in her dept)
were  late getting the official word but it was not being discontinued but
temporarily  stopped while they reformulated it. The reason for the
reformulation was to make  it 3.2 so it could be more available in more areas.
Apparently the alcohol  content was 4.8 and made it difficult to sell in some
states like Colorado where  I live. She told me that it will be back very soon
and be even better!

I am suppose to get a call back in the next few days with more info and
will keep everyone posted as to what I find out.

Guido