From:
Dan Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Dan Kline <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 7 Feb 2004 08:58:31 -0500

I am a recently diagnosed celiac that has suffered from chronic sinus
problems for 15 years.  I have been gluten free for about 3 weeks and my
sinuses seem to have cleared up. I am wondering if this will just be
transient or can I expect a permanent improvemnt. I would like hear fom
those of you that had sinus problems previous to being diagnosed and what
the result of going GF has had. If this cleared my sinuses it sure would be
a small price to pay. Thanks in advance for taking the time to respond.
Dan