From:
Jim Barron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 Apr 1996 07:45:02 -0500

60 minutes recently did a segment on adulterated foods in which they
mentioned about 4 premium brands of olive oils that had been adulterated
with corn oil.       Anyone who knows or suspects that they react to corn
should avoid olive oil and see if that helps.   (All adulterated brands
were not named.)
Try whole olives instead.

A good general principle:  If you think you're having problems with hidden
traps, stick to whole foods as much as possible.

I will post a list of the adulterated brands as soon as I can find it.

Jim Barron, Chapel Hill, NC