From:
"Tara M. Robertson" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 20:11:44 -0400

The last time I posted a message it was titled "Fatigued/Depression".  I
will make sure I am very careful with my wording.  I am just curious if some
of you could tell me what you regularly eat on a day to day basis for
breakfast, lunch and dinner?  I also want to get into vitamins, on a regular
basis but am not sure which ones are 100% gf?  Will I have to take 10
vitamins a day or is there one that will take care of a lot of them?  I am
anxious to get back into taking vitamins again.  I was taking liquid Centrum
for a while but it tastes so nasty and I just found out it has alcohol in
it.  I don't quite know if it is grain alcohol or not?

Also curoious to see what a good shampoo is for a 29 year old that has her
hair foiled to get body from it.  I have thin hair and it isn't looking it's
best lately.  I guess this hair question is for women.  I also don't know
about styling gels, hairspray, make-up, etc.  I don't really get into
wearing a lot of make-up, just blush, mascara and occasionally lipstick.  I
have a gift certificate for Mary Kay cosmetics but am unsure what is safe?
I did see a list not too long ago on what isn't safe but I need to know what
is?

For those of you that maybe thinking man she should know this well sorry but
I have a 50-55 hr. work week and I feel bad because instead of spending
quality time with my husband and family I am engrossed in whats new with
celiac.  My dream is for them to find a cure for celiacs.  God Bless and
Good Health to all of you.  If you plan on responding to this post (I'll be
honest), I am sensitive so please try to be as nice as you can in
responding, thank you!!! Tara @  [log in to unmask]