Date:
Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:31:11 -0800

I am finally sending my Blooming Prarie summary.  Even though I only
received one reply, I'm summarizing to the list because you might be
interested in cutting your gf/df food bill.  Our budget has been hard to
stay within since we started th gf/df diet, but joining a food buying
cooperative has helped us to add some fun and variety without going
broke.

For info on a Blooming Prarie club near you: call 1-800-323-2131 or go
to:  www.bpco-op.com

There are also other co-ops, but I don't have their info.

The one reply I received (thank you):
We order two milk free products from them.  The first is Westsoy
Unsweetened soy milk, from Westbrae.  Only the unsweetened soy milk is
GF.  Once they sent us a case that wasn't an unsweetened product, so we
returned it to the driver for our money back.

Also we order Blue Diamond Almond Breeze non-dairy milk.  It is almond
milk and it is quite good.  Like Westsoy it comes in a case of 12
containers.  You can't order it in smaller quantities.  We find that
ordering from Blooming Prairie saves us a lot of money, and are
delighted that they carry these two non dairy, GF products.

Some of my favorites are:
Frookies double chocolate gf cookies (also milk free),
various almond and cashew butters, the various gf flours and baking
supplies, etc.

The prices are so much better than the health food stores, and they
really have a large variety (including many of the items I see mentioned
on the list which are hard to find.)

My original question:

> We belong to a Blooming Prarie "food buying club."  Their prices relly
> beat the local health food store, but it isn't easy to order when I
> must speak with each mfr. before ordering their products.
>
> Do any of you have favorite gf items which you can purchase through them?
>
> Also, do any of you order any milk-free items from them?

Feb. 11-18
Visit my web site at:
www.NestEntertainment.com/KLSmith
and check out a special that's too good to believe!
(70% off!)

And don't forget to enter the drawing for an animated
cel!