Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 2014 19:36:36 -0400

Hello Listmates,
I am running the New York marathon next month (for Team Gluten Free :) ) and would appreciate any GF recommendations.  I'm excited about the food options in New York, but am especially nervous about getting sick before the race.  Can anyone help with safe places to eat?  Thank, Toni Holland

*******
*******