From:
Gina Bauman <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Gina Bauman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Jul 2009 21:25:56 -0600

Listmates:

Had to share my joy in receiving, via pizza delivery, hot, fresh gluten free pizza delivered to my hotel in Colorado Springs, CO through Borriello Brothers!! My family members got an 18" non-gluten free pizza, which received rave reviews, and I ordered a personal size gluten free with several toppings. My pizza box was wrapped in foil with "GF" written on top; the pizza was great, and sitting on top of parchment paper that it was apparently baked on. If you visit Colorado Springs, make sure and check this place out!!!

(I have no financial interest in this business.)

Gina B.