From:
Danna Korn - Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Danna Korn - Raising Our Celiac Kids <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Aug 2002 06:23:35 -0700

Hi, list:

My new book, "Wheat-Free, Worry-Free: The Art of Happy, Healthy, Gluten-Free
Living" is now available! It's the comprehensive guide to living a
wheat-free/gluten-free lifestyle, including information on traveling and
eating out, talking with others about the diet, dealing with the many
psychological and emotional implications, and practical suggestions for
dealing with the lifestyle in an optimistic, yet realistic manner.

The book also features recipes by Connie Sarros (casein-free, diabetic,
vegetarian -- all GF), a comprehensive chapter on the nutritional
implications of a GF diet for people of all ages by Nancy Patin Falini, and
a comprehensive chapter on how gluten affects behavior (i.e., autism,
ADD/ADHD), with input from Lisa Lewis, Ph.D.

The book was reviewed for accuracy by Alessio Fasano, M.D.; Michelle
Pietzak, M.D.; Peter Green, M.D.; and Cynthia Rudert, M.D.  Dr. Pietzak
wrote an excellent section called "10 Reasons Your Doctor Won't Diagnose You
With Celiac Disease" that is a must read! (It's one of my favorite
sections!)

The book is available for $12.95 + S&H on www.glutenfreemall.com. You can
also find it on amazon.com or at any major bookstore. It's published by Hay
House -- if you're having trouble finding it, call Hay House at (760)
431-7695.

It is my greatest wish that this book will truly help you enjoy a happy,
healthy, gluten-free future!
Warmly,
Danna Korn
Author: "Kids with Celiac Disease: A Family Guide to Raising Happy, Healthy,
Gluten-Free Children"
Founder: R.O.C.K. (Raising Our Celiac Kids)