From:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Kit Kellison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2002 07:14:57 -0700

Here is the link to the Delphiforums online
support group where we take care of the Abigail
Neuman list of gluten free foods. This includes
the lipsticks shown below. It seems that is a FAQ
on the list. (Where can I get GF lipstick?) I
encourage everyone on the list to make use of
this group. We have a growing archive of
delicious GF recipes, two doctors in the group,
and a harge amount of topics going at all times
including activism and research discussions.  And
plenty of commiseration and good advice.  This
group has been a real help to me. I have the free
membership, by the way, and get around it just
fine. Here is the addy to join, below that, find
the link directly to the list:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/start

the list:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/n/mb/list.asp?webtag=celiac&ctx=1048576&cacheTag=x46-

Here are some GF lipsticks and cosmetics: Cover
Girl (000.000.0000) (00/00/00)

All foundations, Fresh Complexion pressed powder,
Extremely Gentle pressed powder, Continuous Color
moisture-enriched blush, all concealers, all eye
shadows, all mascaras, Thick-n-Thin eye liner,
Soft Radiance eye liner, Extremely Gentle soft
liner, Continuous Color lipsticks and lip liners,
Marathon lipsticks, all Nail Slicks EXCEPT nail
treatments

Max Factor (000.000.0000) (00/00/00)
All eyeshadows, all mascaras, all eye liners, all
lipsticks EXCEPT Lip Silks, all foundations
EXCEPT powdered foundations, all concealers

Standard disclaimer: I must remind everyone that
because ingredients of products change without
notice, we cannot be responsible for any mistakes
made in the list, everyone is responsible for
checking out the accuracy of the list, and uses
it at their own risk.