Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 17:47:10 EDT

The Greater Louisville Celiac Sprue Support Group will host a blood screening
by the University of Maryland Center for Celiac Research on Saturday,
September 18, 1999.  This will be held at Baptist Hospital East, Louisville,
KY.

Screenings will be conducted on first and second degree relatives of biopsy
diagnosed celiacs, or on anyone symtomatic or with auto-immune disease.

There will also be a Seminar, and we are planning a Food Fair.

Doctors scheduled for the Seminar are:

Alessio Fasano, MD - Pediatric Gastroenterology
Co-Director Center of Celiac Research, University of Maryland

Karoly Horvath, MD, Ph.D. - Pediatric Gastroenterology
Co-Director Center of Celiac Research, University of Maryland

Edward Adler, MD - Adult Gastroenterology, Louisville, KY

Donna Volk, MD - Pediatric Gastroenterology, Louisville, KY

Steve Haering, MD - Preventive and Nutritional Medicine, Bradenton, Florida

Valerie Waters, MD - Rehabilitation and Osteoporosis, Louisville, KY

Registration will be  from 9:00 to 10:00 AM
Seminar begins 10:00 AM
Blood testing will be conducted between 11:00 AM and 2:00 PM

A Roundtable discussion will be held at the end of the seminar.

Entry fee of $15.00 per person (child or adult) to cover all activities for
the day.  Registrations must be received by August 31, 1999.

If you are interested in attending this seminar, or have family members you
would like to have tested, and are willing to come to Louisville for this
opportunity, please e-mail me with your name and address and I will send you
a registration form.

Thanks,
LaVaughan Will