From:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Victor Dolcourt <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 May 2008 20:02:07 -0700

Dear Listmates,

If you were browsing the June 2008 issue of Bon Appetit you might have come
across the recipe for Giant Soda Muffins and said "too bad this isn't gluten
free." I don't know exactly what the original recipe tasted like, but it is
probably pretty close to the GF version that you can find here: *
http://tinyurl.com/2vdggw .  *This recipe couldn't be much simpler to make,
and since you use your hands for part of the mixing, it is a great recipe to
make with kids. The recipe is also pretty low in fat, and that didn't
detract from the flavor or texture. I didn't need jam, butter or honey with
muffins that were still warm from the oven.

If you have questions, please send an email.

Vic-Sunnyvale, CA