From:
Karen Daniel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:52:10 -0500

I received 3 responses about Kraft dressings.  2 people said they used it
with no problems, and 1 said the new Kraft list, which came out in Jan.,
2001, no longer listed the dressings.  I called Kraft to find out why the
new list didn't have the dressings, and the guy I talked to was actually
very helpful.  He said he asked the same question to management, and was
told 1 dressing had gluten in it, so they took all of them off the list.  I
asked if it was possible to find out which one had gluten, and he said he
asked, but no one would say.  The ingredients haven't changed.  So use your
own judgement!  Thanks for the help.

Karen