From:
Teri Shackelford <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Teri Shackelford <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2002 17:38:01 -0700

This is what I have found in the way of gluten free restaurants in the Seattle area.

There is a new restaurant in north Seattle!
This place serves wheat/gluten-free, vegan, vegetarian, organic & regular
menu.
They also do catering.

Kaili's
15700 Dayton Avenue N.
(behind Sears in the  Department of Transportation building)
(206 440-4147)

M-F 8a - 3:00p
(no Saturday Sundays, yet)

Cafe Flora on Madison Avenue has gluten-free items.

Nishino's near Madison Park is familiar with gluten-free.  Bring your own soy sauce.
PF Chang's is in Bellevue.
Outback Steak House
Claim Jumper makes things from scratch and is happy to adapt their menu items to fit dietary needs.

I have also eaten at a couple of Azteca Mexican restaurants with good luck. The say they fry their tortilla chips first thing in the morning with new oil and I have ordered the Arroz con Pollo with corn tortillias and not had any problems.

Thanks to everyone who contributed to this list.

Teri Shackelford