From:
Diana Iklov <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Diana Iklov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2010 13:12:18 -0500

Halloween should be all treats, and NO tricks! And, it can be with Enjoy Life. Enjoy Life offers delicious goodies that are GLUTEN-FREE AND ALLERGY-FRIENDLY, so ghosts and ghouls can gobble up worry-free!

A favorite Halloween treat... our boom CHOCO boom chocolate bars! They're sure to please chocolate lovers of all ages. Available in three choco-nificient flavors: dairy-free rice milk, dairy-free rice milk with crispy rice and dark chocolate. Stock up now! For store locations or to order your stash online, visit www.enjoylifefoods.com

P.S. Our snack bars and cookie packs make great give-aways and special treats too! We also have fun, tasty Halloween recipes on our website - be sure to check them out.

Enjoy Life products are CERTIFIED GLUTEN-FREE and ALLERGY FRIENDLY. They contain NO: wheat/gluten, dairy, peanuts, tree nuts, egg or soy. Keep those smiles going all day with our cookies, snack bars, trail mixes, bagels, chocolatey bars and more- they're tempt-sational!

Available online and at natural food and select grocery stores nationwide.  Join our community for recipes, special offers and more!  www.enjoylifefoods.com

Become our fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and read our blog!
www.facebook.com/enjoylifefoods   www.twitter.com/elfceo   http://www.enjoylifefoodsblog.com