From:
JA Galasso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Jan 1998 15:25:15 PST

There is a fine waterfront restaurant in St.Augustine,FL that
specializes in Italian-seafood dishes. It is owned by a woman named Joan
who is a celiac, so she is fully aware of all the problems we face.  She
can serve you GF pasta & breads, so if any of you live near or plan on
visiting the area, give her a call and I am sure she will do everything
possible for you to have an enjoyable lunch or dinner.Her number is
(904)461-6824
Bon Appetit