From:
"Richard L. Paul" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Richard L. Paul
Date:
Wed, 15 Jun 2005 14:44:47 -0400

I posted to the list earlier today about Bards Tale Beer and refrigeration
and foaming.  I just had a second conversation with someone else at the
Brewery who has informed me that what I posted is NOT RIGHT.

I misunderstood what I was told about the foaming issue with Bards Tale
Beer.  What I wrote is not correct.

I feel terrible about this because I would hate for anyone to not buy their
product because of what I wrote.

So again, Bard Tale Beer does not have to be kept refrigerated.  There is no
issue around foaming with their beer.

Very, very sorry to have misled people.

Richard Paul
Washington, DC