From:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Janet Rinehart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2011 09:26:17 -0500

     Sorry that our chapter website was shut down for a couple of weeks
because of changing to a more accommodating server.

You may again access www.houstonceliacs.org.   I suggest you look at the
sections on How to Start the Gluten-Free Lifestyle and Ingredients.  There's
no point avoiding an ingredient that we really don't have to worry about.
Under the Research section, there are a lot of research articles about the
gluten-free diet and other interesting articles that you may be interested
in.

     Our next meeting is Sat., April 2, at Memorial Drive Lutheran Church,
12211 Memorial Drive at Gessner, 77024, beginning at 1 p.m.  The pastry chef
at Sur La Table will demonstrate a GF bread and have more samples to taste.
She will discuss the new gluten-free classes coming up at Sur La Table.

Sincerely,

Janet Y. Rinehart -- [log in to unmask];

www.houstonceliacs.org

Former President, CSA/USA, Inc. -- www.csaceliacs.org

Jefferson Award Winner, May 2008, for public service to celiacs