From:
Chris Pearson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Jun 1997 20:45:46 +1000

It is now about 12 years since I was diagnosed a Coeliac. As a middle aged
Male I often becomes suspicious of particular foods eaten when I suffer from
headache nausea stomach cramp etc the next day. It distresses to my wife,
who shops and prepares meals when I have a belief that something is amiss
with food that looks on the face of it all to be GF. A recent example of
this was an vanilla ice cream slice with thin layers of chocolate throughout
known as Vienetta and according to the ingredients OK.

I have been found to have high blood pressure and a medication prescribed
and wonder about the long term affects of drugs. Whilst the drugs work, I
wonder often if the BP problem is brought about by a suspicious food item,
is it really old age creeping up, or as my wife believes, lifestyle stress.
The stress factor is significant working long hours in an office with long
drive in heavy traffic to and from work, often bringing work home at
weekends etc.

Has anyone else been in this situation? Noting recent discussion re casein,
you will see I still retain my awkward behavioural problem.

Regards

Chris
Chris Pearson.
Sydney, Australia.