From:
Rachel Albert <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Rachel Albert <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Dec 2011 11:07:42 -0700

Hi Everyone,

Are you looking for great holiday gifts to give health-conscious family, friends, colleagues, and neighbors? Why not give cookbooks and cooking DVDS that educate and inspire? I am a cooking instructor, healthy cooking coach, author, and blogger who specializes in gluten free and dairy free cooking. Some of my customers, students, and fans have celiac disease or health challenges related to gluten, but many do not. Many just want healthy food; they want it to taste great, and they love my recipes and books.

So, even if your gift recipients don't follow a gluten-free diet, they'll find plenty of great shopping, cooking, and healthy eating tips and recipes. I've served hundreds of people who don't have food allergies or intolerances who rave about the recipes and how much they and their family and friends enjoy them.

Between now and the end of the year, I'm offering a holiday special. If you buy any 2 of my cookbooks (The Garden of Eating: A Produce-Dominated Diet & Cookbook and/or The Ice Dream Cookbook: Dairy Free Ice Cream Alternatives with Gluten-Free Cookies, Compotes & Sauces, you'll receive my Cooking With Whole Foods DVD (a 2-CD set) FREE!  You pay only $5.00 shipping on the FREE DVD.

Offer ends 12/31/2011! NOTE: Orders must be phoned in. Call Planetary Press: 602-840-4556. If you want to order only the DVDs, you may do that too!

Help spread good nutrition and healthy cooking to the people you care about most.

I look forward to sharing great gluten-free, produce-rich recipes with you!

Sincerely,

Chef Rachel Albert, The Healthy Cooking Coach
Home office: 602-840-4556		Cell: 602-380-4891
Visit my blog: http://www.TheHealthyCookingCoach.com