Date:
Fri, 27 Aug 2010 23:31:04 -0500

I'm walking in the Chicago October 17 Food Allergy and Anaphylaxis
Network's (FAAN) walk to raise awareness about celiac and
diet-related/diet-treated illness. The FAAN walk has NO MONETARY
COMMITMENT- they recommend all walkers raise money, but you're not
obligated to pay them if you fall short of your goal. It's a national
network of walks across the US, so please find a walk/walker in your
area and get involved and support! My team in Chicago, IL for the Oct
17 walk is Glutentag!, because its a good day to be gluten free. My
team page is:

http://www.foodallergywalk.org/site/TR/2010Walk/2010Walks?team_id=61482&pg=team&fr_id=1430

If you're in/nearby Chicago and want to join my team, i'd love that!!
My team will be composed of Celiacs, lactose intolerants, diabetics,
IBS sufferers, vegetarians, vegans, and allergenistas from across the
midwest! again, no obligation. but please look for a local walk in
your area and find a way to get involved!
-Sarah, Chicago, IL

*******
*******