From:
Jeanne Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jeanne Webb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2007 09:54:58 -0500

This lady makes the most delicious cakes, muffins & cookies etc. that I have
ever eaten.
I just got an email from her today with her new web site.  If you live in the
Houston area be sure to order something from her.  If you ever travel to
Houston you can have something from her bakery delivered to your hotel.
enjoy!!!!  Here is her web site link
http://www.monicasgfcakes.com/gallery.html

*******
*******