From:
Cliff Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Cliff Wilcox <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 6 Sep 2003 07:00:46 +0000

I e-mailed Costco and received a response saying their trays are all
prepared in-house so they couldn't provide any nutritional information.  I
did call our Costco (Oxnard, CA) re: the meat and cheese tray; the roast
beef is Emmber; I called Emmber and with difficulty was able to confirm that
it is GF.  The turkey is from Foster Farms; I was able to confirm that the
Signature FF brands sold to Costco are GF; I still have to see if this is
what is used on the trays.  I received this additional info from List
members:

***
Costco, PO Box 34331, Issaquah, Wa 98027,
1-800-774-2678

***
I would suggest you to ask your questions at this other excellent GF forum:
http://forums.delphiforums.com/celiac/messages

***
CostCo has a GF list on their website:

MANUFACTURER CONFIRMED GLUTEN FREE PRODUCTS
ITEM # PRODUCT NAME ***VERY IMPORTANT INFO FROM MANUFACTURER

FRUIT/NUTS
#835671 KS Chocolate Raisins
#284601 #205438 KS Whole Almonds
#314437 KS Peanuts
#203438 KS Almonds
#18473 KS Pecans
#203444 KS Pecans Raw
#34806 KS Trail Mix **Manufactured in facility that makes soy/peanut
product
#35930 KS Apricots
#35772 KS Prunes

YOGURT/ICE CREAM
#12488 KS Yogurt Variety Pack
#12489 KS Variety Pack Yogurt
#26253 KS Vanilla Ice Cream
KS Berry Smoothie

MEAT
#18475 KS Ham
#77421 KS Spiral Sliced Ham
#24619 KS Spiral Sliced Ham
#50460 KS Weight Loss Shake **Manufactured in facility that makes
soy/peanut product
#51070 KS Canned Chicken
KS Rotisserie Chicken
#24623 KS Frozen Chicken Breast

ANTACID
#204026 KS Antacid
#204017 KS Antacid
#195344 KS Pink Bismuth Liquid

ACETAMINOPHEN PRODUCTS
#293567 Children's Ibuprofen

ASPIRIN
#311844 KS Aspirin
#192528 KS Enteric Coated Aspirin
#195357 KS Infant Non-Aspirin
#195307 KS Light Coat Aspirin
#317613 KS Non Aspirin Childrens
#204013 KS Tri Buffered Aspirin
#192457 KS Aspirin -Child Chewable
#195315 KS Aspirin -Low Dose

ALLERGY
#178733 KS Suphedrine
#195359 KS Cold & Allergy
#204019 KS Chloride Tablets
#311824 KS Diphedryl
#314005 KS Daytime Cold/Flu Gelcap
#314013 KS Allergy Sinus
#314015 KS Nightime Cold/Flu Gelcap
#314023 KS Allergy Medication

#87745 Rotisserie Chicken

Get a FREE computer virus scan online from McAfee.