Date:
Thu, 30 Oct 1997 15:23:59 -0700

Just found another good source: Squareshooter Candy Co., P.O.Box 13367,
Edwardsville, KS 66113 Phone: 800-535-0836.  I spoke with Danielle Lee, who
checked with their production staff, who researched the matter, and all of
their sugar-free candies are gf.  I bought a package at Wal-mart, and they
are quite good, but the store only had one flavor.  Square shooter will
sell direct to consumers who are unable to find their candy in a retail
store, but I have to buy a full case.  I may just do that.  They come in a
mix of assorted fruit flavors: cherry, grape, lemon, lime and orange;  a
mix of Exotic fruit: banana, blueberry, green apple, peach, strawberry,
watermelon; and individual flavors: lemon, cherry, mint, butterscotch,
cinnamon.  Feel free to call for a price list and order form.  FYI, the
cheapest case price is $14.28 for 12, 3.5 oz. bags.  There are also
suckers, with the cheapest case at $19.08.  I have only tried the cinnamon
so far, but it was great.  I'll have to save my pennies in order to afford
a case of anything, but someday....Maybe in the meantime, I can ask
Wal-mart to carry other flavors.

Ellen