From:
Nancy Kloberdanz <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 6 Sep 2006 08:44:59 EDT

Hi All

The SnoKing Celiac Support Group will reconvene on Tuesday, September 12,
2006 at 7pm in Conference Room A of the Group Health Northshore (Bothell) Clinic.
For directions, email or call me at 206-527-6678. Feel free to share other
important celiac awareness or gluten free product information news at the
meeting.

INTRODUCTIONS: I will ask the newly diagnosed guests to introduce themselves,
describe how they learned they have gluten intolerance or celiac disease and
share what they hope to learn from our meeting. I will ask regular members to
introduce themselves and BRIEFLY share:
(1) Where did you find gluten free foods immediately after you learned you
were gluten intolerant?
(2) What is your best current source of information about gluten free foods
and/or celiac disease?
(3) Were you diagnosed with other allergies/intolerances besides gluten?

MAINSTREAM GLUTENFREE PRODUCT GUIDES: We will share information on product
resources.

NEED VOLUNTEERS TO BAKE MISS ROBEN'S SAMPLE MIXES: Please volunteer to take a
sample mix home, bake according to directions and bring to our next meeting.
We ask you to provide the product label and a list of your ingredients. Some
members have other allergies, so we need to know what ingredients you added to
the mixes.

IBS TREATMENT CENTER NEWSLETTER: Dr. Stephen Wangen who spoke at our August
meeting offers a monthly newsletter on his website. The latest edition is at
http://www.ibstreatmentcenter.com/Newsletters/LateAug2006.pdf.

GLUTENFREE SAMPLES: Road's End Organics provided samples of 'Chreese' mixes
(a gluten, dairy, soy free cheese (sauce) substitute) and organic gravy mixes
(gluten/dairy free but include 'tamari' or soy).
Annie's Dressings (Ranch flavor) samples and literature.
Remember to pick up samples and information flyers after the meeting.

MORE GOODIES: If anyone plans to attend the September meeting and wants any
of the following foods, please email me before the meeting:
Smart Squeeze (dairy, soy free) Margarine
Spectrum Naturals Canola (soy free) Mayonnaise
candied ginger
Ginger Tea
Annie's Honey Mustard
Flying Apron Buckwheat Bread (gluten/dairy/soy/egg free).

FEATURED SPEAKER: Kay Hill, CEO of Plasma Lab International, will discuss how
Plasma Lab facilitates research on allergies, celiac disease and other
autoimmune disorders.

Hoping to see you all on September 12.

SUE CORNING, Leader
SNOKINGCELIAC SUPPORT GROUP
email [log in to unmask] or call me at 206-527-6678.