From:
Bruce Steeper <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Mar 1997 15:04:52 -0800

Quick post hopefully...I made a celiac mistake 10 days ago ( no lectures
please..my husband has covered that base!!):) The problem I am having is
I still can't eat. When I do I throw up within the hour most times and
when I don't I have terrible stomach cramps. I feel very weak and yucky.
I went to my GP yesterday and he suggested a clear fluid diet for a week
to rest things???? That I have been doing and besides being a little weak
I am not nauseated and the cramps are gone. I have done very well on a gf
diet for 8 years and this is only the 3rd time I have been sick longer
than a few hours from a tiny mistake. The other 2 times I was sick for
3-4 weeks but I don't remember feeling like this every time I ate even a
snack. Missing work and skiing!!:( Any suggestions? Has this happened to
anyone else? Feel free to email me directly if anyone has the time and
some advice...besides being more careful..got that!!   Thanks  Dianne in
B.C.